Grow in the Hole
Grow in the Hole is a 2D side view golf game based around an often-growing and shrinking golf ball and procedurally generated courses. How well can you handle 18 holes when the ball is getting bigger after every failed shot?
The game features:
- Six single player modes, including an endless mode for those who want the golf to never end.
- Stroke Play and Match Play local multiplayer for two to four players.
- Multiple additional modifiers that can be used together to change how the game plays. Fancy playing in Mars gravity with a square ball that sticks to the first surface it touches? Go right ahead.
- Procedurally generated courses and holes, allowing for billions of potential courses.
- Set daily courses that players can play over and over for one day only.
- 30 'awardments' to unlock as players try and do well over the various modes and modifiers.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Android, HTML5|
|Tags||2D, Abstract, Golf, growth, Local multiplayer, Ludum Dare, Ludum Dare 34, Mouse only, Procedural Generation, procedural-generation|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Mouse, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Steam, Ludum Dare|
Also available on
- December 2018 Update!Dec 13, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.